~*~ Oman Sky * ســمــا عُـــمـان ~*~
The Blue Sky Of Peaceful Land Of Beautiful OMAN
Saturday, May 06, 2006
May I Help You… ;)

My brother gave me nice collection of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos's photos. I loved the whole photos, but I chose this specific one because I love Queen Elizabeth and I think they are both look elegant here, like prince and princess. Well, it's not possible to look at them as a couple because it is … impossible!!!.
But they are really...really charming!!!

Anyway, I love Sultan Qaboos and I love to collect all his photos, also I collect queen Elizabeth's photos.
posted by Sama Oman @ 6:39 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 09, 2006 6:08 AM, Blogger Arabian Princess said…

    I love him too very much :)
    He is a blessing to Oman!

     
  • At May 10, 2006 1:58 PM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Thank you sister.
    Finally one of you commented on this post.
    It's gorgeous pic…
    They are really wonderful, both of them.
    I don't know in which year was this pic taken or when Her Majesty came to OMAN.
    But I know they are sweet and I love them sooooooooooooooo much.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


   


Free Web Site Counter
Free Web



Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Who Am I ?...

Name:Sama OMAN
Home: Oman
About ME:Seeker for Hope…Seeker for Life…Seeker for my dreams' picture on Warm Oman Sky…Seeker for Happiness treasure on the forgotten Isle….Still A Seeker!!!
More…
Links…
Fellow Blogs…
Previous Post …
Archives…
Sama Shout Box…

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER